- 23.5.2018: Nicht dass viel darin stünde, aber wer unbedingt will, kann sich jetzt die neue Datenschutzerklärung der Seite durchlesen.
- 8.4.2018: Why I consider octal literals harmfull.
- 12.12.2017: After being a annoyed by an overly large count of 404s in the logfiles, I’ve now added a favicon. It’s a visualization of an eliptic curve, specifically the subgroup that is generated by the point 45/32 on the edwards curve on the finite field . the source SVG is available here
- 13.11.2017: I finally finished writing my article on how to choose Diffie-Hellman-Groups.
- 25.9.2017: I discovered a pattern-voting-attack on the general-elections in Germany.
- 12.6.2016: After having it prepared for quite a while, I decided to publish my (potentially growing) list of good C++-libraries.
- 2.12.2015: I wrote a somewhat longer analysis to a datastructure that was proposed by Andrei Alexandrescu.
- 24.10.2015: I just created an introduction to better use of variadic templates, further parts may or may not follow.
- 30.8.2015: I just started to write down some coding-standards for C++. While this is still not complete and will be extended over time, it should already give a first impression of what I want.
- 30.1.2015: I just wrote another shell-script to create a basic RSS-feed. Be however warned, that this will include everything I’ll post here, regardless of language or topic. It does however implement categories, so if your feedreader supports filtering them, that should work.
- 18.1.2015: I just added an article on how you can pass overloaded functions to templates in C++.
- 18.7.2014: Aside from completley restyling the site I started the new page about common beginner-problems in C++.
- 5.7.2014: Today I replaced multimarkdown with pandoc, a truly awsome document-generator.
Da die großartige Wetterseite für Karlsruhe von Andreas Ley Geschichte zu sein scheint [Update: Die Seite selbst ist nicht down, nur die ursprüngliche URL gab es nicht mehr], habe ich auf Basis von dem was im Google-Cache zu finden war, eine eigene erstellt, die unter wetter.florianjw.de/karlsruhe.html erreichbar ist.
- 22.1.2014: Since the old side was in some ways not any more what I wanted, I replaced it with a completley new one that is based on multimarkdown, git and a few small shell-scripts. I dropped all of the old articles too, with the currently only exception of my (German) post about voting-systems.
I am a Nerd who loves his Computer and his favourite programming-language (C++). I am currently studying computer science at KIT.
You can find me online on Reddit and GitLab. (There is also a Github-account, but I don’t use it any more for new stuff).
(German lawyers and judges demand this. (The law clearly does not, but understanding the word “gewerblich” is apparently to hard for them…))
||Klosterweg 28, E408
||eifehaevooxeeyohhoox klammeraffe florianjw punkt de